SE4 POLYACRYLITE HELMET
"Weighing in at 1500 grams, our new SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.This helmet comes with 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports. "
SE4 Helmet Features:
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with TLD drawstring helmet sock
PATENTED BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
OVERALL TEST PERFORMACE
Over 300 helmets, including every major industry brand, were destroyed in extensive third party testing performed at ACT labs in Los Angeles, California. The results speak for themselves and prove, that the TLD SE4 helmet is one of the safest motorcycle helmets ever produced.