Sand 4 H2O Jacket
The Sand 4 H2O jacket can take riders almost anywhere in style and total comfort. The tough yet lightweight rip-stop abrasion-resistant outer shell is engineered to last a multitude of around-the-world trips and is designed to provide excellent freedom of movement for the most demanding and technical riding situations. For maximum impact protection, the Sand 4 H2O industry-leading SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows. Every layer that’s included is removable and separately wearable, from the waterproof hydratex® membrane to the insulated winter lining. Multiple adjustment straps and tabs on the arms, and variable height adjustment straps at the waist will ensure the perfect fit to every body with or without the liners installed. It features 3 ventilation panels on the front, 4 ventilation zippers on the arms, and 2 exhaust vent zippers around back. The 2 front pockets, big rear pocket, and 2 inner pockets provide ample storage space. The back pocket is large enough to store the liners when not in use.
- Polyester Ripstop material and Airmesh panels.
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 1 divided chest protector
- Removable Thermal and Hydratex 3L WP destination liners. Can be used independently in any combination
- Long connection Zipper