NGK have been igniting sparks since the 1930s. However, sparks don’t just simply ignite. It takes a high amount of precision to create spark plugs that perform their task well and are extremely resistant in doing so. NGK Racing Competition Spark Plugs are designed for use in engines that have been fine-tuned to achieve maximum power under specific racing conditions.
- NGK Racing Series plugs are engineered to withstand the harshest engine conditions
- Standard nickel centre electrode
- Corrugated ribs reduce the risk of flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Triple seals prevent leakage
We recommend all motorcycle parts are fitted and tested by qualified professionals.
If you are unsure about the part choice for your bike, please contact us before purchase.