Bel-Ray SL-2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is a semi-synthetic engine oil providing outstanding performance in 2-stroke motorcycle engines. The oil is formulated to eliminate exhaust smoke and prevent the build-up of carbon deposits to ensure longer lasting, better performing engines. Exceeds API TC, JASO FD and ISO L-EGD performance ratings ensuring the highest level of detergency for better performing, longer running engines. Bel-Ray SL2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is recommended for both autolube and premix applications.
- For injector/autolube systems or premix in ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer, between 20:1 and 50:1
- Equally suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled engines
- For best performance and protection when operating over a wide temperature range at high rpm and high loads or at idling speeds
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Reduces cylinder- and ring wear. Improves bearing life for longer engine service life.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans existing deposits. Reduces gum and varnish formation on pistons and ports for improved throttle response over the entire power curve.
- Superior combustibility - Low ash for cleaner burning and low smoke. Eliminates spark plug fouling, pre-ignition and exhaust port plugging. Prevents carbon build-up in piston ring grooves for better compression and low wear.
- Superior film strength - Provides added lubricity. Oil clings to metal surfaces to minimize friction and piston scuffing for maximum power.
Bel-Ray SL-2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil gives the most cost-effective performance and protection with low ash Bel-Ray anti-wear and dispersant chemistry in a premium synthetic blend. Improves ring seal for improved compression for maximum power. Bel-Ray SL-2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil eliminates smoke, plug fouling, deposit build-up and carbon deposits, major factors in engine failure and power loss. Even older engines will benefit with added power and improved throttle response.