Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil is formulated for use in all suspension forks including those using cartridge and duel chamber systems. Through the use of carefully selected high viscosity base oils, stiction and fade are reduced providing smooth operation over a wide temperature range. Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil is available in seven viscosity grades; 2.5W, 5W, 7W, 10W, 15W, 20W and 30W.
- Recommended for all standard and cartridge type motorcycle fork suspensions on street and off-road motorcycles, ATVs and all other high performance applications
- Direct replacement of original OEM fill
- Follow the fork manufacturer’s recommendation for grade selection. For fine tuning damping characteristics all grades of Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil may be blended with each other
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Unique Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry greatly reduces stiction, friction and wear for extended suspension tubes and sliders life and more responsive and reliable performance.
- Minimized friction - Bel-Ray friction modifiers increase lubricity for minimum “stiction” and for more responsive and better handling suspension over irregular terrain.
- Viscosity stability - Viscosity stability provides long lasting and consistent performance and response, even as the suspension heats up.
- Anti-foam - Eliminates foaming and air entrainment for consistent damping.
General Description: Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil provides exceptional viscosity stability, anti-friction and anti-foam properties for use in all high performance suspension systems, including cartridge forks. It is recommended for all OEM factory fill replacements.