Can you think of anything better than taking on the Central Plateau on your new Yamaha Ténéré 700?
The Ténéré 700 Tour will take place from the 8-11 October this year and is an event not to be missed. If navigating through mountain ranges, crossing rivers, navigating through forests sounds like an adventure you'd like to be part of or to find out more information click here.
Ténéré 700 key technical features
• High-torque 689cc 4-stroke CP2 parallel-twin engine
• New lightweight double cradle tubular steel frame
• Slim, compact and ergonomic body and seat
• Aggressive rally-bred face with four LED headlights and two LED position lights
• Adjustable long-travel 43mm upside down forks with 210mm travel
• Remotely adjustable link-type rear suspension with 200mm travel
• Compact rally style cockpit with tapered handlebars
• 21-inch/18-inch lightweight spoked wheels with adventure tyres
• Slim long-range fuel tank with 16-litre capacity for 350km+ range
• Compact rally-style multi-function instruments
• Switchable ABS for on the fly adjustment
• Screen and handguards give good rider protection